Deleting my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

maruthi.ashok53

Reaction score
As i have access to another account for hosting in x10hosting,please delete my x10hosting account of """ashokmaruthinec@gmail.com""". i will be very grateful if you do me the above favour.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Please reply to this support ticket with the following information copied exactly. Make sure you enter an X inside the parantheses and your cPanel username where stated:

cPanel username:

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

maruthi.ashok53

Reaction score
cPanel username:ashok

( ) Inserting an (X) inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The (X) also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
You forgot to insert an X at the start inside the ( ).

maruthi.ashok53

Reaction score
cPanel username:ashok

(X) Inserting an (X) inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The (X) also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I've placed your account under temporary suspended status. It will delete itself after 14 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.