Developer of the year

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
So, who's your pick for game developer of the year?

I'm torn between Valve and Criterion.

Valve because of there constant updates to TF2. Left4Dead was one of the best gaming experiences made and they managed to release a whole new iteration of Portal on XBL.

Criterion was super generous this year, releasing multiple free downloadable content packs that normally would sell for 10-20 dollars a piece. They've supported there game and stuck to there promise of releasing free content.

I'd like to mention Bethesda, Media Molecule, Blizzard, Epic and Ubisoft as well. All have done great jobs for us gamers.

malcomhfc1875

Reaction score
BETHESDA for fallout 3. Such a superb game delivered there promise to. Release a great game which is fun to play.

Also epic. Gears of war 1 was fantastic but gears of war 2 was kicked up a notch and by far one of the best games ever.

Blizzard - would have been here but wotlk was bollox. I stopped playing wow 3 days after release tho i was in beta. There was nothing really new. All the same grind/quest to 80 then spend your time gear up then doing nothing.

Sohail

Reaction score
I think it would be a bit of a tie between Microsoft (Halo 3) and Rock Star North (GTA 4)...

xPlozion

Reaction score
i'd have to go w/ either harmonix for rb2, or... uuh, i haven't bought many games this year, so i'll go w/ harmonix (rb2), activision (cod), or ubisoft (farcry2, r6v2)

kkenny

Reaction score
Valve or Rockstar,
Microsoft wasn't really amazing with the Halo 3 comparing GTA4, Left4Dead, TF2 and Portal.