Did god goof when he made humans?

cowctcat

Reaction score
When god made humans did he make some major mistake or is this how he meant us to be?

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
It depends if someone believe in the creation myth, god, and if they believe we have a major flaw. I have no opinion to this, honestly.

tittat

Reaction score
Yaa he made a major mistake.He gave humans the brain.Which results in deforestation,global warming ,pollution,and so on so on...............
If there is no humans how beautiful this world would be...i wonder!

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Yaa he made a major mistake.He gave humans the brain.Which results in deforestation,global warming ,pollution,and so on so on...............
If there is no humans how beautiful this world would be...i wonder!

Depending on your religious belief, God gave the Angels the same "Free Will" that he gave humankind. Its not just a brain, but the free will to choose right and wrong and to understand what we feel is right and wrong.

kkenny

Reaction score
I think this issue really depends on if you are one with your religion or not, because some people are strongly... how do I say this... personal about this issue.

I for one believe that we evolved due to Darwin's theory, but I still believe the possibility that God made us all.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
I'm for Darwin's theory as well, but I still believe in God (but not strictly religious).

megaman4278

Reaction score
If we'll look on it on a religious perspective, in my opinion, God's only flaw when he made us was giving us knowledge on Right and Wrong. Think about it, if we didn't know what was right nor wrong, humankind would not be this, messed up, so to speak. Oh, but then again, human curiosity and weakness lead to this.

If we look at it at a scientific perspective, we really can't say where we came from or who/what made us. But the widely accepted theory is Darwin's theory on evolution. We probably evolved from a primate species a long time ago, and since evolution involves positive changes on a physiological aspect, it can be put that there have been no flaws. The evolution was for our own good.

'Nuff said. :biggrin:

tittat

Reaction score
noone made us...we evolved from single cell organisms.

that evolution itself is what we called GOD.....
Any force who create all this is what we called GOD.

Some may talk about Darwin's theory... that theory itself is of God.

Dear friends please understand God is not just a person or something like that.Its the force what we are and what we have.....

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Of course he did, the same way I goof when I write scripts in PHP. Nothing in this world is perfect and it never will be, that's a fact. There's always something you can do to make something better.

But x10's pretty close :p

kkenny

Reaction score
I'm for Darwin's theory as well, but I still believe in God(but not strictly religious).

Yeah. I don't understand how come religion and science always has to collide. I mean no offense but like there's been from Genetic and the Stem Cell Research, to the evolution theory to the start of the world. Science and Religion have been disagreeing on everything.

And I feel like God may have created everything here. But Humans EVOLVED from wherever they may have came from.