Resolved DirectAdmin Login Duration

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenmeteor

Reaction score
I don't know exact what it is but it happens at random times when I'm using the service I'm kicked in the middle of working on my code and am forced to go back through the process a number of times, please look into fixing this!

Server: x15

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Please be careful when using the online editor. It's definitely not the best way to work. If you need some recommendations for an IDE, please let us know and I can recommend some based on your requirements.

I won't be able to access any of this information. I'll see if the staff know anything about it.

greenmeteor

Reaction score
I use Atom when editing my code then edit the files themselves manually in case of errors that pop up, which does sometimes happen which then while I'm doing those fixes I'm disconnected and taken to the DirectAdmin login screen.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The main difference is that cPanel actually had indefinite session (meaning it never expired), I'll take a look at what the session time is set at, and if needed increase it a little.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The session time out was at 60 minutes, I doubled that, hope that helps.

Issues may also occur when the session cookie expires too soon due to a configuration issue with date on either server or the local computer, so if it happens randomly and frequently that may be something that needs to be looked into.

greenmeteor

Reaction score
Thanks, if it does happen again then I'll check into my end of things when it comes to local problems that may happen. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.