I sign in
It says: "Open cPanel"

When I click "Open cPanel"
I get:
DirectAdmin
https://x13.x10hosting.com:2222/

I want to change some of the files to slightly update my website
I don't see any of my files to edit or modify

Is it still to early in your update process for me to make changes?

If, on the other hand, we are ready to go, is there advice or a tutorial to guide me?

Regards,
bostonte

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You have the filemanager under "System Info & Files". On the left you see a directory tree. In DirectAdmin all addon domains get their own folder completely separate from eachothers, you would find them under "domains" ->domainname->"public_hml".

If you only have the default (freely provided by us) domain, you can also click on "public_html" in the right hand panel as that is a link to the corresponding folder for your default domain.

bostonte

Reaction score
You have the filemanager under "System Info & Files". On the left you see a directory tree. In DirectAdmin all addon domains get their own folder completely separate from eachothers, you would find them under "domains" ->domainname->"public_hml".

If you only have the default (freely provided by us) domain, you can also click on "public_html" in the right hand panel as that is a link to the corresponding folder for your default domain.
Thanks Anna

lucascan

Reaction score

Thank you , Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.