Disk Quota Exceeded? For What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

majestyc

Reaction score
How is my disk quota exceeded when I haven't done anything on my websites at all and I know that only a few people even go to my websites?

May I get this increased or is there anything that I need to do differently?

Currently, I am not even able to change anything in the files due to this as well.

http://www.trashntreasures.com
http://www.starborne.tk

Please get back with me and let me know.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you still see this as an issue? Your account appears well below quota for me when I just checked it.

majestyc

Reaction score
Do you still see this as an issue? Your account appears well below quota for me when I just checked it.

Yes, this is still an issue...I tried to get a backup of my files and I couldn't.
upload_2019-12-29_12-44-58.png

The file size trying to be compressed is 250.21MB
I also just tried for my other website which has less at 68.71MB and it still won't let me.

It also says that I have exceeded the limit of simultaneous processes which I've never had that issue before the migration. Was there a change in the number of processes allowed for PHP scripts? I really don't want to have to put everything on a single page instead of calling scripts by PHP includes for dynamic pages, doing this defeats the purpose of using PHP, but if I have to I will.

These issues make it impossible to use a login system for my users which also causes it so they can't use the checkout process for my store.

Thank you for taking the time to look at this for me, I really appreciate any effort towards this issue.

majestyc

Reaction score
Here is also the issue that I get when trying to change anything within my files:
upload_2019-12-29_13-0-52.png

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you please try now? I did a small adjustement and upon testing I could create a file in your account without errors (I have removed it as well)

majestyc

Reaction score
Can you please try now? I did a small adjustement and upon testing I could create a file in your account without errors (I have removed it as well)

Sorry for the delayed reply, but I have tried to even just add a comment in my php section and it still won't let me do anything.
upload_2019-12-29_19-12-0.png

worldo96

Reaction score
I'm also getting this error when I try to connect to my website. I didn't make any change to my files so I think it is due to the migration process. Please help me.

Attachments

• Immagine.png
    Immagine.png
    234.5 KB · Views: 10

worldo96

Reaction score
Here it is my disk usage, which is far below the maximum limit. Any guess? Thank you for the help.

Attachments

• Immagine.png
    Immagine.png
    83.6 KB · Views: 6

majestyc

Reaction score
Just letting you know that this is still an issue that is occurring even after a day going by. I'm not sure why it would allow you to create a file from where you are but not for me.

The weird part is that it is still calling information from the database through my PHP scripts for my store website, but it will not allow anyone to login or create any PHP Sessions. The pages I have are dynamically created from the database so I know that those are working just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.