Disk space meter not right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster_simek

Reaction score
Hi, I've actually had this problem for a long time, but it has start to become something difficult. I think my disk space meter isn't right. It's reading 808Mb of usage, but I have no idea where that's all coming from. And it never seems to go down when deleting something. I think what's happening is that when I upload something, the disk space meter appropriately expands, but when I delete something, the disk space meter doesn't count it. Of course, this could all just be my imagination, so I guess what I'm really asking for is a staff member to just go over my account and what I've uploaded and make sure the meter isn't askew. Someone please help.

hbazer

Reaction score
my disk space meter
Not sure what that is but...
on cPanel's home page at [ Files ] click on [ Disk Space Usage ]

that will show were cPanel 'thinks' your files are at and the amount of disk space they use

this is not in real-time but the last time cPanel looked (it will not tell you when that was)

cPanel has had issues with disk space for a long time

webmaster_simek

Reaction score
QuoteNot sure what that is but...on cPanel's home page at [ Files ] click on [ Disk Space Usage ]that will show were cPanel 'thinks' your files are at and the amount of disk space they usethis is not in real-time but the last time cPanel looked (it will not tell you when that was)cPanel has had issues with disk space for a long time
Thanks! I didn't even notice that!I went over the numbers, and it seems 826Mb is indeed accurate...something that's pretty mind-boggling to me.Anyway, thanks guys. You've helped me a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.