DNS problem, domain doesn't resolve, get SERVFAIL with nslookup

Status
Not open for further replies.

draekkoc

Reaction score
Not sure which end is the problem, i have a domain registered with netfirms, it's listed in the addon form here but for some reason still doesn't resolve. I tried resetting the name servers again this morning with netfirms but nothing so far. Whois says the domain has the right name servers. Doing nslookup says it doesn't exist gives SERVFAIL. The domain is draekko.com and could use some pointers what else to try.

draekkoc

Reaction score
Also when i do it from the command line locally in Linux i get the same output both lists the name servers as ns1.x10hosting.com, ns2.x10hosting.com.

draekkoc

Reaction score
Nope, though i did reset it early this morning just in case from the netfirms cpanel but that hasn't done anything and wrong it is already added on. Hence my original post.

draekkoc

Reaction score
k40Q7hew7GRsxiko

This is where opinions matter little, the fact is there, removed the root path from the screenshot. Good luck with that.

draekkoc

Reaction score
I guess no one as any serious suggestions to offer, who would i need to contact to possibly get this resolved.

draekkoc

Reaction score
Any OTHER suggestion, funny thing is when i switch the name servers back to the default one with the registrar theirs work flawlessly within minutes. When i switch back to x10hosting's name servers the domain drops into a black hole.

draekkoc

Reaction score
Now on day 4, still no answer or resolution, thank god i never paid for hosting here, if they can't fix a DNS problem after 4 days on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.