DNS Server Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Good afternoon!
I have pay and is already registed one domain name.
My domain is osdoutorzinhos.com.pt.
I´m looking for help almost 2 months and nobody has sucessfuly help me.
I redirect the domain name to yours server name and could not park my domain name.
I have talk to the support team in my domain and they have told me this:

"We hereby confirm that, as a rule, foreign entities that provide the hosting service are not familiar with the characteristics of the domains. PT.
Contrary to what happens with most other generic domain names (. com,. net, etc) which regulates the domain. PT does not accept / assume the new DNS servers in question while they are not the answer authoritatively for the domain question.
Therefore, and since you can not circumvent the procedures imposed by the regulator (FCCN), the entity that will provide the hosting service will have to set up the domain in primary and secondary server so that you can put the domain to point to there."

So i´m looking for help and know if is possible for you to and this register in your´s nameservers.
thanks for the attention

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
The usual procedure is to point the domain to our nameservers.
ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

I understand this may be a bit different. Is there any option for you to add nameservers?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Good afternoon!
I have pay and is already registed one domain name.
My domain is osdoutorzinhos.com.pt.

I currently see that domain as currently being your main domain.

You can not park your main domain, as it can only be added to your account in one place.

Reaction score
Good morning!
In the first place thanks for the attention and for helping.
I´m going to talk with support in my domain.
I´m in the middle because they say that you must add my domain name in your servers first.
Just want to know if that option is not vaible!

Thanks for the attention

Reaction score
Good morning!
In the first place thanks for the attention and for helping.
I´m going to talk with support in my domain.
I´m in the middle because they say that you must add my domain name in your servers first.
Just want to know if that option is not vaible!

Thanks for the attention

I have speak with the team support and they still tell me the same.
this is what they told me.

We hereby clarify that either the domain is properly configured osdoutorzinhos.com.pt servers in listed: ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com.

You should apply this procedure to the entity that offers you the hosting service in question.

please can someonde help me i´m in this situation almost a month and I'm getting desperate

Status
Not open for further replies.