dns trouble: from 1and1.it to x10hosting.it

Status
Not open for further replies.

arteradi

Reaction score
I would like to change the dns settings for the domain arteradi.it from 1and1.it to x10hosting.com; however 5 days after the dns change I see a generic error in my dns panel settings (1and1 account settings: "Dati di dominio non validi - Domain data not valid").
I read from this thread some explanation about a similar issue. Can I have support?

Here a dns error report generated with http://dns-check.nic.it/

Last edited:

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Prime and Illuminated are not available for new purchase at the moment; the programs/plans are being restructured, and there is currently no (public) information about when they'll be available and what they may look like when they are available.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
but the upgrade link seems broken
x10hosting is currently changing - updating for a while now - their program (plans and software) to upgrade free-hosting accounts
you can NOT pay to upgrade your free-hosting account to [ Prime ] or [ Illuminated ] - or pay to renew your current upgrade until x10hosting sets the 'new' software
which may not include the current [ Prime ] or [ Illuminated ] upgrades

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

I have manually parked your domain for you. ;) Please can you try setting our nameservers from 1and1's control panel now?

Thank you,

arteradi

Reaction score
I updated now the dns settings. We will see the result in two days because the 1and1 dns has 48 hours of time to live...
Meanwhile, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.