DNS Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

purpled2

Reaction score
Hello!
I guess I have to open a New thread about my DNS troubles.
I did notice that there was an update to the .htacess files i guess im the unfortunate one affected, Though i have no idea were its located or were to find it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My website: http://purpledragonmods.x10host.com/

Thank you for your time!

Janet~

maaix10h

Reaction score
Hi Janet, There are a few of us, including myself who are having trouble accessing our sites due to DNS error. I've also looked at thread re: .htaccess file, but I'm not sure if that the problem, though I may be wrong. It would be good if we could get some feedback on what is going on and when or how it can be fixed.

aqwrocks

Reaction score
Hiya, I'm having the same issue here and to Maaix10h The only thing we can do is wait for a fix or ask around to see what can be done. I don't know how long the sites have been down but maybe something happened on their end and they are working on a fix for the problem. I hope we do get some kind of feedback but we must wait and see.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

There is currently an issue with the x10host.com domain. The problem has been escalated to our administrators, and we will provide an update shortly. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you,

aqwrocks

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback Dead-i and I figured as much but I hope things go well and again. Thanks for the feedback. It's nice to get some new information on a issue to put minds to rest. :p

Sonik~

Status
Not open for further replies.