Do frontpage extensions currently work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sluthra

Reaction score
As someone mentioned earlier, when you upload via FTP, the counter doesn't work and neither do forms.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Stop using what I assume is SHTML then! And learn a real language, like PHP, Perl, Python, or anything else!

knightbob

Reaction score
Why even use Frontpage, since it old and unsupported. A lot user do use Dream Weaver now, wich is an way better.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
As someone mentioned earlier, when you upload via FTP, the counter doesn't work and neither do forms.

Many issues with the FrontPage counters point to the fact that the counter is looking for a file on your C Drive, obviously not something the server can access. CGI-based counters are at minimum better as they aren't as touchy to the way Publisher creates those.

Last edited:

korea936

Reaction score
FrontPage is THE reason I joined x10hosting.... I cannot upload updates to my site at this time... I can only view my current site... (the hitcounter does not increment) As soon as the extensions works I would like to upload the updates I have currently pending here in my computer... Thanx... EV 2010-08-28

This is the reason I came here also. I took over a non-profit website after the webmaster passed away. Unfortunately, it uses FP. Working on a total rewrite without FP ext., but taking time. Corey, I currently have a ticket on this issue because it is that important to the users of my website to be able to connect with one another.

ryan.xr

Reaction score
I am still waiting like I was asked too about the frontpage issues and I still cant upload to my site, not to be rude but what the hey man!!! I started useing X-10 because it suported frontpage???? If not going to anylonger please let us know so I can move forward. Thanks.

:confused:

carling

Reaction score
frontpage is still being used by millions of users and i am still one of them. thanks for not stopping the usage of frontpage....

thebrainbox

Reaction score
FrontPage is THE reason I joined x10hosting.... I cannot upload updates to my site at this time... I can only view my current site... (the hitcounter does not increment) As soon as the extensions works I would like to upload the updates I have currently pending here in my computer... Thanx... EV 2010-09-04

seatoapba

Reaction score
I currently use Frontpage, and the extensions ARE working, and have been for a few weeks now! Thanks guys!

sharon1308

Reaction score
i use front page and they work well for me as for style sheets they do have them on xp and above but not sure about earlier ones. if i'm the only one using it though i don't mind it going i'm just lazy:redface: i like the easiness of front page but can use others just choose not to at the mo

Status
Not open for further replies.