Do you enjoy your job?

Do YOu Enjoy Your Job?

• Total voters

ataarticles

Reaction score
When i was younger approaching adulthood, i found it very confusing that people around me had to work, work, work day in and day out. Then grow old and drop dead. Yet i noticed others who just relaxed all day in their comforts and luxuries doing nothing. So when i started working after leaving college, i had my share of some nasty bosses who didn't do much, but sit around giving orders. Obviously, he/she has worked his way up for years, but at the time, i found it hard that i was working so hard for this low life who was just watching and drinking cups of tea most of the time and leisurely typing a few reports. Earning much more. I think this is what motivates some people to have their own business. But it is not all plain sailing for some.

I know some people enjoy their jobs, but i feel most don't and would prefer more freedom. But also, it depends what type of job it is that you are doing i guess.

theone48

Reaction score
... many do wish as a matter of fact, Disney is a dependable place to work.

with all due respect though, my opinion is the best job in the world is... no job. Job implies a routine, a routine implies >boring< in the social subconcious. Not that routines are'nt good (note to the wives: definately brush your teeth every night, especially after the pasta with pesto aglio alla parmigiana, we men have noses too...), but viewing them as routines brings a point of view which may not do the career justice. Rather, we should view whatever we're doing as a means of independance, which allows us to pursue our individual goals.

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I find I rather enjoy doing support work for x10. Alot of people are really thankful for the help I give them. ^^

Reaction score
I enjoy my job at the moment.

Flexibility and a challenge and balanced time to do what I want in my personal time!

RyanThaDude

Reaction score
I would love to say I enjoy my job but currently unemployed. I have gone back to school to hopefully get back into something I enjoy.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
... many do wish as a matter of fact, Disney is a dependable place to work.

with all due respect though, my opinion is the best job in the world is... no job. Job implies a routine, a routine implies >boring< in the social subconcious. Not that routines are'nt good (note to the wives: definately brush your teeth every night, especially after the pasta with pesto aglio alla parmigiana, we men have noses too...), but viewing them as routines brings a point of view which may not do the career justice. Rather, we should view whatever we're doing as a means of independance, which allows us to pursue our individual goals.

HOLY $!!T

You are spot on with my views...I think it is best to not have a routine=no job...but instead the ability to make a living as comfortable as you like without having to trade yours hours for dollars : )

Residual income...LOVE THIS...work a little...get paid over and over and over....that is life...I love life.

mraz

Reaction score
Personally i don't like my job - "Technical Support Analyst"
in layman term - technical helpdesk.
The duties itself are not much technical, maybe 20% only while the 80% are customer service.
why I don't like it? after 2 years working here, you get tired of all the nagging and shouting of the customers...
why I'm still working here? The company itself is good, good benefits and working environment and most importantly is the pay.... :p