Do you know any good book for learning photoshop

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm asking for E book cause it may be possible that the book you recommend is not available in my country. The book you recommend is not limited to free book but please post the link to the website where I can buy that book.
Thanks in advance.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I would recommend lynda.com too, and I just spent 5 minutes on it... hyssyd thanks for link, it helps me a lot too.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Sams Teach Yourself Photoshop CS4 in 24 Hours is probably a good book. I have not personally read it, but I have read 5 books from the series where I learned JavaScript, PHP, MySQL, C++, Apache, and Java. All of them but one I would recommend. Of course those don't all occur in 24 hours. There are books ranging from how in depth you want to go, categorized by the time frame the lesson plan would take. There are books ranging from 15 minutes to 21 days. These books have something that web tutorials like lynda.com don't, structure and thoroughness.

Last edited:

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks Twinkie. That's what i want, a book not a website and nor a video tutorial cause they are always in brief because of their large file size