Do you know the truth of the conflict between israel and palestine ?

the_site

Reaction score
Not to sound rude, but they been fighting since the Mesopotamian times or should I say ... since the dawn of time. And the fight will always last

johndass

Reaction score
Actually I am quite confused. Aren't all the people in Palestine and Israel belong to the same race? Only the religion is different, right? For example, in a family, one member can be buddhist, another member christian, and yet another muslim and so on - but all members are of a Chinese family, for example. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Btw, where did the Jews come from? Who is the first Jew? How they come to be known as Jews? What is the meaning of Jew?

I could ask the same for other races as well, but thinking that all people come from Adam and Eve is quite far fetched.

I think we have to look at the larger picture of who we are and what are we doing here - perhaps that will answer the questions and resolve the conflicts.

fguy64

Reaction score
THIS POST IS NOT THE TO DISCRIMINATE ANY COUNTRY OR RELIGION

I knew as soon as I read this that this was exactly what we we were going to get. At best a totally one-sided view of the situation.

panphotographyforum

Reaction score
THIS POST IS NOT THE TO DISCRIMINATE ANY COUNTRY OR RELIGION, IT'S JUST FOR CREATING AWARENESS AND ONE OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER TOPIC TO DEBATE ON.

EVERY DAY WE HEAR ABOUT ISRAEL AND PALESTINE CONFLICT. BUT NOT MANY OF US KNOW WHAT IS THIS CONFLICT ALL ABOUT. SO HERE IS THE BRIEF OF THE CONFLICT:
THERE WAS NO COUNTRY IN THE WORLD NAMED ISRAEL TILL 1948. AS ISRAEL WAS FORMED IN 1948 BY OCCUPYING PALESTINE.

ALTHOUGH IT IS PALESTINE WHO HAVE LOST THEIR HOME LAND AND HAVE BEEN LIVING UNDER ISRAELI OCCUPATION SINCE MORE THEN 60YEARS NOW, BUT IT IS ISRAEL WHO HAS BEEN SHOWN AS A VICTIM OF PALESTINE ALL OVER THE WORLD ?

BUT THE FACT IS THAT UN TILL 1989 PALESTINIAN WERE DEMANDING THEIR HOME LAND BACK FROM ISRAEL PEACE FULLY AND THEY EVEN AGREED TO GIVE MORE HALF THERE LAND TO THE JEWS BUT THEY RECEIVED NO RESPONSE FROM ISRAEL. SO AFTER LOOSING ALL HOPES THEY STARTED THEIR ARMED STRUGGLE FROM 1987 ( IT IS TRUUE THAT NO FREEDOM CAN BE WON WITHOUT STRUGGLE).
From 1987 to 1993, the First Palestinian Intifada against Israel took place.

You can go on and on. At the end, it all boils down to hatred. Israel have not started anything against the Palestinians. As a symbol of peace and confidence to a two-state peace solution, we gave you the Gaza Strip, yet you used it as a method of promoting terror via your rockets. You started it not us. We don't want a war, we only want peace, but any threat to us, nationally, will be treated. You are in the minority of haters. Look where your idiotic comments have got you...
;)

zen-r

Reaction score
Who is this "we" & "you". Speak for yourself.

I'm glad I'm not religious. You (religions in general) all act like a bunch of intolerant haters & murderers. As I said earlier in this thread, religion's true colours are showing through.

Decent people, with good values who are kind, caring & respectful learn to live with each other in multi-ethnic, multi-religion societies. If you have to segregate yourselves off, kindly do it peacefully, & don't be surprised when you all start warring with each other over land.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Actually I am quite confused. Aren't all the people in Palestine and Israel belong to the same race? Only the religion is different, right? For example, in a family, one member can be buddhist, another member christian, and yet another muslim and so on - but all members are of a Chinese family, for example. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Not necessarily. A large number of Hebrews in Israel migrated from elsewhere.

Btw, where did the Jews come from? Who is the first Jew? How they come to be known as Jews? What is the meaning of Jew?

I could ask the same for other races as well, but thinking that all people come from Adam and Eve is quite far fetched.

I'm not Jewish, so my answer to this question would probably be offensively incorrect :biggrin:

Even from a scientific standpoint, it's statistically unlikely that an entire species evolved from only two (technically one, if you consider that God created Eve from a part of Adam) organisms. But, it's also statistically unlikely that a pool of primordial ooze evolved into the first archaeobacteria. So, you could say that any origin of life is far fetched.

I think we have to look at the larger picture of who we are and what are we doing here - perhaps that will answer the questions and resolve the conflicts.

The problem with this is, these people think they know who they are and what they are doing. It just so happens they are militants who are killing others for whatever reason they've contrived.

I really wish someone would close this thread already. Half the posts are xenophobic and half are completely untrue, leaving only 25% that are both not xenophobic nor untrue. You can't argue with mathematics. :lockd:

Last edited:

johndass

Reaction score
Not necessarily. A large number of Hebrews in Israel migrated from elsewhere.

I'm not Jewish, so my answer to this question would probably be offensively incorrect :biggrin:

Even from a scientific standpoint, it's statistically unlikely that an entire species evolved from only two (technically one, if you consider that God created Eve from a part of Adam) organisms. But, it's also statistically unlikely that a pool of primordial ooze evolved into the first archaeobacteria. So, you could say that any origin of life is far fetched.

The problem with this is, these people think they know who they are and what they are doing. It just so happens they are militants who are killing others for whatever reason they've contrived.

I really wish someone would close this thread already. Half the posts are xenophobic and half are completely untrue, leaving only 25% that are both not xenophobic nor untrue. You can't argue with mathematics. :lockd:

Thanks very much for replying my post and answering my queries GarretRoyce.

I think we need more love in this world. Today, love is all about taking and not giving. We need to take pleasure in giving, in serving, and in humility.

However, pride has given rise to judgement and thus fear, anger and hatred. Who is going to bring love back to this World?

I hope that the new US president Obama will be able to do something about this as he is a very intelligent and sincere person, as far as I can see.

I was particularly encouraged by his speech in Cairo. I hope that the Muslim, Christian and Jews people will be united by Love for one another and not worry about who is right or wrong, or who deserves and who does not. We have to move from a judgemental mindset to an unconditionally loving mindset.

I believe that such unconditional Love is the true message of all religions.

MaXiMiUS

Reaction score
Just stop, seriously. You're way way WAY too aggressive around ideas, thoughts, opinions and religion.

That's all I can think of saying without getting extremely rude and just flat out attacking your beliefs.

johndass

Reaction score
Just stop, seriously. You're way way WAY too aggressive around ideas, thoughts, opinions and religion.

That's all I can think of saying without getting extremely rude and just flat out attacking your beliefs.

Maximius, are you referring to my post or the original post?

I am sorry if I offended you with my postings. :(

johndass

Reaction score
I think Maximius was referring to me because I did sound a little too idealistic. I was just trying to focus on love and not on who is right or wrong, but perhaps I over did it and offended Maximius.

There is this thing called Law of Attraction which states that whatever we focus our thoughts on, the more of it we will have, so if we focus on the negative things in life, then the more of the negative will attract to us, but if we focus on the positive, then slowly the postive will come to us and the negative will have no more space.

As such, if we focus on the loving the people in the Middle East now rather than trying to find out who started the fight, then the Law of Attraction will bring about peace - if that is what we want, then we should focus on that alone and forget and forgive the past.

You see, again I am being idealistic. Sorry, I will post anymore on this thread, but if anyone is keen you can visit the following websites which gives a brief explanation of the Law of Attraction - it is a scientific thing. Can Google more on this as well.

http://www.law-of-attraction-info.com/
http://www.thesecret.tv/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Attraction

A friend introduced me about to this Law and I think it makes sense to me and hope it will to you too. :)