Do you know what this site is about?

begoby

Reaction score
Hi guys n gals, need some feedback.
The page is at http://www.begoby.com.
From the design n explanation, are you able to get what the site is about and how it works? Any other feedback would also be appreciated.

------------------------------------------------------
http://www.begoby.com

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Hi guys n gals, need some feedback.
The page is at http://www.begoby.com.
From the design n explanation, are you able to get what the site is about and how it works? Any other feedback would also be appreciated.

------------------------------------------------------
http://www.begoby.com

From looking at the front page only and reading the "What" section, I can understand that this is a website for leaving your family members messages that are delivered after your death. In my opinion, the purpose of the website is communicated well.

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes, I can understand what the site is about. Nice idea!

epyon346

Reaction score
It's really easy to gather the purpose, even if it is a bit on the morbid side.

goldy1

Reaction score
It's a nice setup...but the header image looks like a suicide note.

death180

Reaction score
i think its a blog...

other than that all is confusing. nothing seems organized. its all mixed together.

whizzy

Reaction score
I think you got a great idea there with that site. very easy to understand what the purpose is, i hope i won't leave this earth for a long time but still i might use it for when that time comes. will pass on the word :)

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
I get what the site is about. But I honestly don't think this is a good idea. In fact, I think it's downright stupid.

What if I change my email account? Or lose the password. Or my computer breaks for 5 weeks. It's a cool concept I guess, but it seems like it has way too many flaws to even be plausible. I don't want to click a link every two weeks (by the way, make up your mind "biweekly (or monthly)" ? biweekly and monthly are two different things.)

I wish you the best of luck, but I'm really doubting this idea, and if I was an investor, I wouldn't invest in your idea.

Sorry.

whizzy

Reaction score
I get what the site is about. But I honestly don't think this is a good idea. In fact, I think it's downright stupid.

What if I change my email account? Or lose the password. Or my computer breaks for 5 weeks. It's a cool concept I guess, but it seems like it has way too many flaws to even be plausible. I don't want to click a link every two weeks (by the way, make up your mind "biweekly (or monthly)" ? biweekly and monthly are two different things.)

I wish you the best of luck, but I'm really doubting this idea, and if I was an investor, I wouldn't invest in your idea.

Sorry.

what you do if you change your email, lose your pw or go on holiday for 5 weeks while your a member of this site with the two week log in req, you need to "click the link at least twice a month" to stay here too..

sorry but don't see your point

leafypiggy

Staff member
Reaction score
And I don't see the point of this website. Isn't that what they made wills for? I don't need a service that tells people things after I die. I'll tell them in a will.

It's an "innovative" idea, and by that I mean no one's done it before, but you have to remember, that's probably for a reason.

I don't see anyone using this, nor do I see any point for it. Maybe if it was a joke. But I think my relatives/friends would be pissed if they got an email from some random site that they don't know about. I'm pretty sure it violates some privacy act, seeing as, unless there is a disclaimer/ToS, the third party (in this case the person receiving the mail from someone who "may" be deceased) never signed a waiver saying "yeah, let this person email me with a note from a dead guy.

Again, I don't like the idea, I don't think it will work, I don't see any reason that anyone would use it or want to use it, I don't see any way it will succeed.

Off topic, I love how you say that you "don't get my point" even though I clearly explained it, now will be the second time (yes, that's two).

whizzy

Reaction score
What if I change my email account? Or lose the password. Or my computer breaks for 5 weeks.
that is what i was refering too with "i don't get your point" it is similar to what you have to do here and many other sites that want you to be "active" , why do you not have a problem with it here but do you see it as negative point on his site.

negative might be a bit of overstatement but english is not my native speech, just trying to make myself clear ;)

leafypiggy

Staff member
Reaction score
I was referring to the fact that his system for determining life is flawed. I'm done here. It's not worth fighting about.