Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Sort of

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • Would like to

Votes: 10 11.4%

• Total voters

QueenHawkeye

Reaction score
I speak English, Mandarin, Shanghainese, a bit of Spanish from school, and a tiny bit of Japanese.

Mitch

Reaction score
My main language is dutch, and i speak english, german, and a little bit french

intertec

Reaction score
I speak fluent Persian, English and Arabic! Wanting to learn Italian or Spanish!

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
My Native language is Telugu that i am fluent, and also i can speak english,hindi.

Dan

Reaction score
I speak English as my main language becaus I was born in England and I live in England. I know a little French because we are forced to learn it at school... Our French teacher is Spanish though so I can't really see how she can teach us. Next year I'm going to be made to start learning German as well....

Au Revoir!!

Nick2007

Reaction score
Russian being my main language I speak with my family and at home. English being my secondary language, to talk to most people here in America. I am hoping to learn German some time soon and maybe some French.

jahjah

Reaction score
Home language is xhosa and fluent in english,afrikaans,zulu im still learning the rest of the official 11 languages of South Africa.

iholla

Reaction score
My fundamental is English. I am fluent in Russian and Swahili. I am currently studying Spanish. Once I master Spanish, I'd like to pick up an oriental language. I am partial to Japanese so far.

I guess as long as one has time, there is no reason not to keep learning about one another.

Last edited:

Rolyin

Reaction score
English and some regional diolects (Manc, Scouse and cokney) I speak very little German and French aswell.

FalseHope

Reaction score
Nope, don't speak any other languages, I wouldn't really want to either, since I can barely speak english =p

deadimp

Reaction score
Born in the US, native tongue is American English.
I'm trying to learn Spanish as a second language in school, just need to get down some more vocab / idioms (the essentials of the language, no doubt).
I've taken two years of German and I know an extremely small amount of basic grammar, but got sick of the slow progress in class and the teacher.
I've recently learned a little Russian so I can sound out words and maybe pick up some conjugates, but other than that, not much.
Just for the heck of it, I want to try and learn Russian through Spanish, just to see how well it can go. I feel I have a firm grip on Spanish to do it pretty well, as long as I have a dictionary by my side.

Last edited:

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
My main language is English, but I can speak a reasonable amount of French.

Blazer9131

Reaction score
I'm Fluent in my two Native languages, One being English (born in America) and the other being Gujariti. That was the first language I was taught, when I was one, then when I started Pre-school I started to learn english more fluently..

~Blaze

ASPX.King

Reaction score
The only real language I know is English, born in the US.

Utbae Iae alsoae eakspae igpae atinlae. Utbae Iae uessgae youae annotcae onsidercae itae a-ae anguagelae.
^^^ translation: But I also speak pig latin. But I guess you cannot consider it a language. ^^^

I want to learn spanish and japanese - spanish so i can hear the other half of what all my neighbors are saying, japanese so i can watch anime without having to read the sub-titles.

Pi606

Reaction score
^^Iay ancay peaksay igpay atinlay ootay!

My primary language is C++.

Just kidding. :p English and a little French.

TarouSensei

Reaction score
Studied Spanish freshman year, didn't like it much. Been studying and continue to study Japanese. I have dabbled in Esperanto from time to time, and once wanted to learn Cherokee and German (follow my ancestors sort of thing), but never got around to it.

I pick up on languages quickly (programming and spoken), despite my English teachers' opinions. :)