Does anyone can help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aquilesvaldes

Reaction score
The explanation of my problem is described in the lines below. Does anyone can help me to reactivate my account after the server transference?

Let me thank you very much in advance for your kind assistance.

Sincerely.

Aquiles Valdes from México City.

Problem description:

Your Account is Currently Suspended
Your hosting account with the username is suspended, access to this account has been disabled. The reason for suspension is listed below.
Suspension Reason user transfered to another server.
Unfortunately this suspension is not able to be resolved automatically. To resolve this suspension please open a support ticket.

mattblog

Reaction score
All your files are being transfered from your server (Cossacks) to a different server. You would not be able to access your files anyways. They are being moved. Please be patient, it will be fixed soon.

Admins "i was told" did this on purpose so you would not be able to access your files while they are being transfered.

aquilesvaldes

Reaction score
Mattblog,

Thanks a lot for your help! :wink:... I am not desperate, just wondering whats going on... I thought had something else to do than just wait... I will wait then!

Please receive my best regards from México.

Aquiles Valdés
aquilesvaldes@gmail.com

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

The possibility is to prevent users from updating their files on the old server, that way the new server will have the current files on it, preventing any data loss. You will have access once the transfers are complete. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.