Does my website ok?

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, your website is "working" but a whole lot of very strange things happened very fast when I clicked that link. My browser resized down to pop up window size opening up about 3 or 4 pop up style windows and then the browser went back to full screen landing on a Yahoo 360 page with some loud music. I closed the window pretty quick because the whole thing looked like the kind of behavior you would see on some kind of malware site. I am not suggesting you are doing that, but it was very weird. Right now I am really glad I am running Linux on my PC. I really don't know what is going on with your website, but you have some serious things to work out.

conghauvn

Reaction score
Well, your website is "working" but a whole lot of very strange things happened very fast when I clicked that link. My browser resized down to pop up window size opening up about 3 or 4 pop up style windows and then the browser went back to full screen landing on a Yahoo 360 page with some loud music. I closed the window pretty quick because the whole thing looked like the kind of behavior you would see on some kind of malware site. I am not suggesting you are doing that, but it was very weird. Right now I am really glad I am running Linux on my PC. I really don't know what is going on with your website, but you have some serious things to work out.

No, no, my website doesn't a malware site. I can't use this link!

Last edited:

ilsonowl

Reaction score
Very strange things happen. You might want to think about simplifying it a little ...

lopcaf

Reaction score
@conghauvn

The link does not work for me. I am using Linux Ubuntu 9.10 with firefox 3.5.9.

Kind Regards,
Fernando

Last edited:

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Looking strange............

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
@conghauvn: Are you sure you know what you are doing?

KryptosV2

Reaction score
"At this time x10Hosting only supports English, Spanish and French websites on free hosting, these restrictions do not apply to paid hosting. Sites found breaking this rule will be permanently suspended."

krofunk

Reaction score
it does breach TOS but other than that I would say the effects are just annoying/jerky and apart from anything else it all seems a bit pointless?

visualfields

Reaction score
@redwan
good job, keep it up and you may end up with a very usefull site! And for a first site its well designed, clean and has nice tools on it!

gster1984

Reaction score

LOL.. you made me laugh when i was down... thank you!

mattblog

Reaction score

yah it did a little swirly thing for me. I dont know what is going on there but it seems like malware like carl said. Kind of creepy. I want to go do a virus scan now lol. Id watch out for the browser exploit

stardom

Reaction score
all it shows for me is...
DA CHUYEN SANG SERVER MOI, VUOI LONG TRUY CAP VAO DIA CHI MOI CUA TRANG WEB: http://conghauit.tk/ngockk
Nguyen Viet Cong Hau . with or without adblock+ on using firefox 3.6.3

oraya68

Reaction score

According to Norton's Safe web http://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=x10.mx there was a Virus on the page and also a Phishing Attack!