Does my website ok?

Reaction score
"At this time x10Hosting only supports English, Spanish and French websites on free hosting, these restrictions do not apply to paid hosting. Sites found breaking this rule will be permanently suspended."

Why does x10hosting do that? This is the SECOND Vietnamese x10hosting site I've seen since yesterday.

Last edited:

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
x10 hosting supports only languages their stuff can understand so they can actually see what's the site all about. If the don't understand what you post on your site they wouldn't be able to tell if you broke TOS or some other rule that x10hosting has in place.

walidno1

Reaction score
"At this time x10Hosting only supports English, Spanish and French websites on free hosting, these restrictions do not apply to paid hosting. Sites found breaking this rule will be permanently suspended."

exactly what I was gonna write!!!!!!!

apelidoko67

Reaction score
Hi .. i also need help... i have a website, my online portfolio... i have an error on the database connection... the connection string before was like this..

host='localhost'
user='root'
password='password'

when i uploaded it i suppose to change the host value.. it should be the domain name right?... do i have to put the whole domain name.. 'www.mysite.freehosting.com' is this the correct format?

sorry for my bad english.. need help :confused:

apelidoko67

Reaction score
hi as an ordinary websurfer. i find your site very nice evnthough its not yet done.. i can only comment on the color its kinda lonely.. redwan... can u help me make a website? what language do you use in making your website..? what tools do you use... ..

i'm a beginner in web dev.. i use php and mysql.. ..pls can you help me..

redwan999

Reaction score
@ apelidoko67:
thanks for your reply.
well about the website. I'm an armature myself. I don't even know php and mysql. Though I know some codes of php. Well I created the site with the help of Wordpress. You can download the wordpress soft from www.wordpress.org

After you choose a domain name, Select a hosting server that provides latest cPanel and Fantastico. With the help of fantastico, you can easily upload the wordpress software. or else you have to doit manually which is almost painful. After you upload the wordpress soft, you can easily create pages, put contents. You can do everything from dashboard. go to "www.yourdomin.com/wp-admin" to login and control your website.

apelidoko67

Reaction score
hey redwann.. tnx for the tools... i heard about the wordpress thing.. i think its mostly used on blog sites.. i havent tried it... maybe in the future i'll try.. 8)

babyilou1

Reaction score
Hosting Unsuspension submitted July 18 at 6:56 am
WVinO1JrrD6S
action status : Process wait
information : Unsuspension of your hosting account.

help me, administrator X10hosting free.
myacc: baby.x10.bz.
http://nangdau.tk

hmp2055

Reaction score
Yea i wonder if designed your site with a template cause it looks like it.

If you use a web program like dream weaver or front page you might have less problems.