Resolved Does not load after logging in.

bruhcraf

Reaction score
When I go to login on the login page it just brings to a white with completely nothing after pressing enter.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
It seems to be working for me. Can you try clearing your cache and cookies and try again?

bruhcraf

Reaction score
I have already tried that on multiple devices and have had no luck so far with clearing the cookies.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Were you able to log in? Please let us know if you need any further assistance or this issue will be closed for inactivity.

bruhcraf

Reaction score
Hello, sorry for replying a few months late. It still takes me to a blank page or says that it could not handle the request. I am also logging in from sso/main.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I see that you do have a premium upgrade.

Do you have any domain on the free account that is also on the premium account? If so the restore might cause issues with that domain as it would update the DNS for it to match the x14 free hosting server.

This is fairly easy to sort out afterwards, but it would still be something that needs to be addressed before hand to avoid the site going down for a longer period. I have no way to check your premium account for added domains which is why I need to ask.

bruhcraf

Reaction score
I believe the domain I had on both was bruhcraft.gq, and another one on the premium account called bruhcraft.xyz. I no longer own these domains.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Should not pose a problem them, running the restore now and it should be completed within 20 minutes if all goes well.

bruhcraf

Reaction score
I am still being met with the same screen when I try to login, is it still restoring?

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Please try clearing your browser cookies and cache

bruhcraf

Reaction score
I have tried clearing my cookies and using different browsers, along with different computers and I still can't log in.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm going to flag this for the admin team. I'm not sure how this happens or how to fix it.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The reason would be due to the SSO page seeing one IP, but the actual server see you as having a different one. The SSO page sees one IP registered to AT&T, but the IP seen by the server seem to be owned by Performive.

The way it works is that basically a key is generated and locked to the IP that is seen on the SSO page and then sent to the actual server (x14 for you). Only be valid when key (stored in a session cookie) AND IP matches what was sent to the server are you able to login through the SSO page, this is a security measure to prevent the key to be hijacked.

Make sure you do not use any kind of VPN or proxy services when connecting to the account.