Does the Country Restriction apply to paid plans? (Prime, Illuminated, Premium)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles Josh

Reaction score
Hi all.

I've been a happy user of the service before they've applied the resource limits to most of the countries and before the server migrations and upgrades (both of which I think wiped out ALL of my data without any warnings or notices, which made me temporarily leave x10hosting) and now, I've been wondering, if I avail of one of the paid plans, specifically the premium plan, would the country restrictions still hold? Are there still strings for those paying customers not living in the white listed countries?

I'm from the Philippines. No USA Sanctions whatsoever.

PS: Is there a full and complete list of the features of x10hosting Infinity plan (allowed number of entry processes, max upload file size limit, etc.)? I would love to take a look.

Cheerios,
Charles Josh

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
For Prime and Illuminated you need to have a free hosting account to start with, so yes for those it does still apply.

For premium, the only restriction would be if there's any US sanctions that makes it illegal for us to provide service to the country in question.

For a comparison between plans see https://x10hosting.com/wiki/Plan_comparison (Premium column would list the infinity features). If you need more detailed information you could contact the premium staff at support@x10premium.com

Status
Not open for further replies.