Domain.co.uk pointing to X10 hosting not found

Status
Not open for further replies.

v4xde

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a domain.co.uk that I insert in the registrar your name servers correctly. I know because At the time I had a subdomain with x10hosting such as domain.x10.bz, and was working fine.

I than wanted to use the domain.co.uk as main domain and not parked domain. So I changed the subdomain to main domain = domain.co.uk in the account master, not the cpanel.
Than I waited 24 hrs and now when I try to browse for domain.co.uk it appears the message of x10hosting that "domain not found in this hosting".

What should I do, because I have the Cpanel with domain.co.uk.

Thanks in advance,
V

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I still see the elementfx.com as being your main domain, did you get any error from the attempt to change domain in your account panel?

Last edited:

v4xde

Reaction score
Hi Anna,

I think the error is because I do not have the domain.co.uk parked on that account.
I am going to try that.
Thanks. V

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 AM ----------

No, that was not what was causing the error.

I found out that I had still a redirection from the last domain.x10.bz active.

Your hosting Cpanel does not make a new domain, just update the name of the domain or subdomain.

For 1 side it is good as all the settings still there, but also all the things that you don't want it.

So everyone having the same trouble, just go to redirection icon and delete as appropriate.

Thanks, V

Status
Not open for further replies.