domain configuration (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenkana71

Reaction score
I did follow you instruction in previous support ticket, but my configuration seems to be wrong. It is not able to redirect correctly. I configured following these steps:
1. point my domain tenkana.vn to ns1.x10hosting.com
2. park tenkana.vn though cpanel

And the message below is what i see on browser:
[ If you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact the web site owner: webmaster@ns1.x10hosting.com
It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.]

Could you point me where i did incorrectly?

Thank you so much

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
It can take as long as 48 hours for the DNS to get updated. I did a lookup on your domain, and it does not yet come up as using our name servers, did you change them back?.
Also judging by the quote you gave you did get the "defaultwebpage", which is normal for newly added domains, while the system updates itself with the proper internal path to the content that is to be shown on that domain.
;; ANSWER SECTION:
tenkana.vn. 360 IN NS ns1.dotvndns.vn.
tenkana.vn. 360 IN NS ns2.dotvndns.vn.
As long as they don't come up right, the domain will not work. So you'd need to check that out.

Last edited:

tenkana71

Reaction score
It can take as long as 48 hours for the DNS to get updated. I did a lookup on your domain, and it does not yet come up as using our name servers, did you change them back?.
Also judging by the quote you gave you did get the "defaultwebpage", which is normal for newly added domains, while the system updates itself with the proper internal path to the content that is to be shown on that domain.

As long as they don't come up right, the domain will not work. So you'd need to check that out.

Hi there,

Thank you for you answer. But I still concern if I properly configured yet, so I attach here the image of parked domain configuration.
park.png
I have not configure [redirect to] parameter yet. I have to configure it to tenkana.x10.mx, do i?

Also, sorry that I did not get you mean here:
[
]

Could you explain a bit clear? Thank you so much.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
That is correct, redirection is an optional setting.

For more information about the default webpage see our FAQ post: http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-h...d-before-posting-new-thread-2.html#post775854

I still see the domain as NOT using our name servers (ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com). The name servers has to be correctly configured at your domain registrar, it will simply not work otherwise. Please do check on that part.

Status
Not open for further replies.