Domain Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

p4fx10ho

Reaction score
Could not determine the nameserver IP addresses for “post4fun.ml”. Please make sure that the domain is registered with a valid domain registrar.

I can't add it? Do i have to wait 12-24hours for it to get updated dns or nameservers or something?

Also how can i setup cloudflare? I have the 2 name servers that i need to edit but how can i??

caftpx10

Reaction score
In order to set up CloudFlare, the simple way is to first make sure the domain hooks up with your account (which you're currently having a problem with), visit CF's site, register, and then add the site. It will then build a DNS zone.
At this point, if you're also wanting to have a sub-domain to work then add an 'A' record with the server IP and change the 'host' to the first part of the sub-domain name (like if it's "bob.normal.x10host.com" then enter "bob", " normal.x10hosting.com" being your accounts domain [technically sub-domain]), press the grey CloudFlare logo next to it (IF you want CloudFlare to apply to that as well) and then apply the changes.

p4fx10ho

Reaction score
What i don't get it so it will only work if i have sub domain? But how can i setup it up on my main domain though?

caftpx10

Reaction score
It works with the domain you get with X10 and the add-on one as well. I just said that part just in case you're wanting to add a sub-domain via cPanel (which would look like a "triple-sub-domain").

Last edited:

p4fx10ho

Reaction score
Ok but i went to cloudflare but its asking me to update my nameservers of my main domain... How can i update my nameservers though? Thats the part I'm stuck at.

caftpx10

Reaction score
for x10hosting's free-hosting accounts - you setup (enable) CloudFlare in your cPanel-x3 - not at CloudFlare

for more information see --> [ https://x10hosting.com/support/guides/enable-cloudflare ]
While this maybe simple and would allow the usage of the Railgun server on X10, it does seem to cut out the most important stuff (like you cannot check what's coming in and out, unable to modify any options, cannot IP block on CF's, doesn't appear on the site list on CF's site), from experience at least.

For updating the name servers, you MIGHT have to use a domain (which you've mentioned in the OP). It seems that you could be using dot.tk, so what you would do is replace the name server's you've previously set to x10's to CloudFlare's.

p4fx10ho

Reaction score
I've enabled the orange thingy in cloudflare through cPanel.. But how do i get that loading screen sometimes you know like it loads saying checking browser proxy or something Cloudflare?
LLnCDAD.png

Also it seems like my domain isn't working? which i created post4fun.ml
I also updated nameservers yesterday... I my doing something wrong in the cPanel please?
c9diITt.png

p4fx10ho

Reaction score
Its working now... Did you see that loading cloudflare?

There is one more issue I'm having which is i cant access my forum from different browser like chrome or I.E :/ It says page not found... Whys that?

p4fx10ho

Reaction score
at URL [ http://www.post4fun.ml/ ] - I 'see' --> "Hello Guest, Information about downloading resources and how to earn credits can be found here: How to Earn Credits" - and other stuff

How can i redirect it though? I'll give you example? [link removed]
Go there wait like 3 seconds you will see at the top it becomes [link removed]

How can i do that?

EDIT:

I have fixed it i had to do something in my .htaccess file.

Thank you for helping me out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.