Domain name change

Status
Not open for further replies.

marxel

Reaction score
Is it possible to revert back to a subdomain from x10hosting (ex. name.x10hosting.com)? I have encountered problems with the domain name I was using with my account, and would like to revert to the free subdomain while I still have not acquired a new domain name.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Yes, we can change your main domain name for you. What would you like it to be changed for? It can must be a subdomain of .x10host.com, .x10.mx, .x10.bz, .elementfx.com or .pcriot.com. :)

Thank you,

marxel

Reaction score
I was getting worried that it wasn't possible because of some threads that i read. Anyway, I would be okay with marxel.x10.mx. Thank you!

marxel

Reaction score
For some reason, the issue with my domain was fixed. From my cpanel, my domain is still the same, and there's no need to change it to an .x10.mx domain anymore. Thanks again, though. :)

safetyis

Reaction score
Hi,

Yes, we can change your main domain name for you. What would you like it to be changed for? It can must be a subdomain of .x10host.com, .x10.mx, .x10.bz, .elementfx.com or .pcriot.com. :)

Thank you,

Can you guys change my entire Domain? It's currently techadvance.x10host.com but I'm wanting to rename Launch.x10host.com

caftpx10

Reaction score
The domain you're requesting currently belongs to a suspended account.

Status
Not open for further replies.