Domain name problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wcmatt

Reaction score
Before all of the server changes, I was using my domain name veteranswelcomehomeandresourcecenter.org now that name no longer works. I was told to add it as a "parked domain" but when I tried that I got this:

Adding Parked Domain
There was a problem creating the parked domain. Show Details
Error from hooks wrapper: Domain action was not successfully completed [1]. Error: Error from park wrapper: veteranswelcomehomeandresourcecenter.org is already configured.

What do I need to do to get this name working again?

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

Sorry, I was not on yesterday and missed the reply from Hellsheep that said "I fixed this in your other thread, re-add the domain now". I just tried adding the name as a "parked domain" and got this error:

There was a problem creating the parked domain. Show Details

Error from hooks wrapper: Domain action was not successfully synchronized with Jackmunch. Array ( [0] =>
Array
[1] => (
[2] => [0] => /jackmunch/bin/node-domain-action.php
[3] => [1] => wcmatt
[4] => [2] => park
[5] => [3] => www.veteranswelcomehomeandresourcecenter.org
[6] => )
[7] => Error: Jackmunch response contained an error: Domain name may not start with www. )

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Try again without the www at the beginning.

wcmatt

Reaction score
Tried again with the complete name, got this error:

Error from hooks wrapper: Domain action was not successfully completed [1]. Error: Error from park wrapper: veteranswelcomehomeandresourcecenter.org is already configured.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, please re-add the domain now.

Status
Not open for further replies.