Domain not appearing in control panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlljljx1

Reaction score
I pointed the nameservers of my domain at GoDaddy.com to X10. Then added it to my free hosting account in X10. But does not appear on the added or parked domains.

When I try to add it again using "Addon Domains", I get an error saying "jlljlj.com is already configured."

Strange that it appears on dropdown list when creating a "Subdomains." If I try it, I get the error below:
There was a problem creating the sub-domain. Show Details
We were unable to locate your current domain name, jlljlj.com in the webserver configuration! The subdomain cannot be added because information about your domain could not be obtained from the webserver configuration file.

If I do "Parked Domains", it's not listed and If I try adding it, I get this error:
There was a problem creating the parked domain. Show Details
jlljlj.com is already configured.

What could be the problem? I tried pointing the nameservers of my domain at GoDaddy.com to another free hosting service and it worked.

By the way, my stats is
Subdomains 0 / 2
Parked Domains 0 / 1
Addon Domains 0 / 2

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
It appears that when you tried adding the domain as parked initially an entry for it was made on the name servers, while something must have gone wrong after that if you didn't see it in your control panel.
I have removed the entry and you should now be able to add the domain to your account properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.