Domain not resolving

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwells

Reaction score
HI guys. I've scanned the forum for a similiar problem but couldn't see anything.

I changed the DNS for my site to point at X10, and it's been well over 24 hours without it resolving.

My control panel is giving me nothing (http://www.bigdaydecor.com:2082/)

I've done a WHOIS look up and it's showing X10's servers. I've raised a ticket with 'Proper Support' and they've got back to me saying I'm on level 2 support now, but they've not had a chance to get back to since.

I was hoping this would get resolved today as I'd planned to launch a site tomorrow, so any advice on what i can do or further reading would be great.

Thanks, Clare

cwells

Reaction score
thanks for the replies guys.

Willis - I've flushed the DNS coupla times now without any joy unfortunately.

and as far as waiting, yeah - I understand I need to be patient, so I have been so far. normally it's just 24 hours isn't it, but allowing for the fact this is a free hosting company I'm aware I may wait a little longer, so i will.

it's just that it's now 48 hours and I was wondering if others have had to wait this long with X10?

Clare

GTKILLA

Reaction score
im having the same problem too! i changed my x10domain and its not resolving!! its been about 2 days too :eek:

cwells

Reaction score
It's a shame, some free hosting woulda been nice! If they tell me it's 72 hours rather than 24 then that's fair enough. But they said 24 hours on sign up.

I'm not going to give support a hard time, it's free so I'll make allowances. But it's also supposed to be a service so I'll give it today and if noone gets back to me I'll move away.

compwhizii

Banned
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.