domain problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

crintyedmin74

Reaction score
hello my x10 dmain name is crinty.x10.mx and my domain name is crinty.com i changed my domain name nameservers to x10 name servers. and i update here main domain as crinty.com and in cpanel also it showing main domain as crinty.com but when i am opening its showing error and when when i m opeing crinty.x10.mx its working fine please help..

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
hello my x10 dmain name is crinty.x10.mx and my domain name is crinty.com i changed my domain name nameservers to x10 name servers. and i update here main domain as crinty.com and in cpanel also it showing main domain as crinty.com but when i am opening its showing error and when when i m opeing crinty.x10.mx its working fine please help..

It is loading fine for me. clear your browser cache, Flush your DNS and then try again.

One more thing If you set the nameservers today then the DNS propagation may take upto 48hours.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Check if you have any active redirects, and also check if .htaccess holds any code to redirect.

Some scripts add .htaccess rules for this to make sure all incoming requests are redirected to the URL that it is configured for.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
* Problem Solved - Thread Closed *

Status
Not open for further replies.