Domain settings not showing

Status
Not open for further replies.

mc se7en

Reaction score
I don't have all the domain options I'm supposed to have. DNS settings aren't showing up. What's up with this? I was hoping that if I just waited a while my account would show them automatically, but they still aren't showing. Why not?

Attachments

• Screen shot 2009-11-06 at 8.14.54 AM.png
    Screen shot 2009-11-06 at 8.14.54 AM.png
    26.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

kalanac

Reaction score
I have exactly the same buttons shown, have you paid for the functions you mentioned as an add-on, or is this something everyone should have?

mc se7en

Reaction score
I have exactly the same buttons shown, have you paid for the functions you mentioned as an add-on, or is this something everyone should have?

I believe this is something everyone is supposed to have. They told me to use them on my last support thread, but I didn't know where they were. Someone showed me a screenshot of theirs and they had buttons I didn't.

mc se7en

Reaction score
What is it you're trying to do?

Nothing now since they took care of it for me, but I needed to edit my DNS settings a few days ago and I don't like having to wait on support to do it for me. If I need to change anything again (which I think I may as a CNAME on my domain has stopped working) I just want to be able to do it myself.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
That is a feature of cPanel 11.25, which is currently not installed on all servers because of some issues we got with it. We are currently working on getting it working on all servers at the moment.

mc se7en

Reaction score
That is a feature of cPanel 11.25, which is currently not installed on all servers because of some issues we got with it. We are currently working on getting it working on all servers at the moment.

Ah ok, thanks. Looking forward to getting it on Chopin. :D

mc se7en

Reaction score

Any idea how long that will take?

Status
Not open for further replies.