Domain Transfer

JAlexander

Reaction score
Hi All,
does anyone know how I can transfer a domain name I bought through NameCheap.com to X10hosting free site? I've been looking for days and days. NameCheap will only tell me how to transfer a domain to them but not the other way around.

Appreciate the help.
JAlexander

cjptomas80

Reaction score
Hi All,
does anyone know how I can transfer a domain name I bought through NameCheap.com to X10hosting free site? I've been looking for days and days. NameCheap will only tell me how to transfer a domain to them but not the other way around.

Appreciate the help.
JAlexander
You don't need to transfer domain just change your nameserver on namecheap first to

ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

then add domain here

or more detail on this post

Last edited:

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Appreciate the help.
JAlexander
Free hosting services would not be able to facilitate transferring the actual domain to a new registrar. This is only available on our premium hosting.

However, as stated by the other member you can easily change the nameservers and then add your domain as indicated.