Domains with an Upgrade to Premium Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

pragmada

Reaction score
I've done some searching but didn't find the information I was looking for.

If I upgrade my free account to premium, can I keep my existing e-mail domain (@pragmada.x10hosting.com)? If not, can you forward mail to my existing domain to the new one?

Can I keep my existing web site address? If not, can you forward visitors to my existing address to the new one?

Thanks.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
You should be able to keep your .x10hosting.com subdomain or any other x10 subdomains you have.
x10Premium offers unlimited domains to be added. (You have to own TLDs to add them though)

pragmada

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick response. If I keep the free-hosting subdomain and add it to the premium account, does it receive the guaranteed premium service?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
yes.

Once you paid for and activated the premium account you can ask to have your current free account moved over, which means all settings, files and domains will be moved to the premium server.

You do this by submitting a ticket in the clients are you'll get access to, which is a separate support system from free hosting.

pragmada

Reaction score
yes.

Once you paid for and activated the premium account you can ask to have your current free account moved over, which means all settings, files and domains will be moved to the premium server.

Thanks again for the quick response. Let me just verify: Once the free account has been moved over, I continue to use my existing e-mail addresses and web-site address?

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes. It should remain intact once it is moved over.
Just remember that you have to submit a ticket to have it moved over through the clients site once you have signed up.

pragmada

Reaction score
Yes. It should remain intact once it is moved over.
Just remember that you have to submit a ticket to have it moved over through the clients site once you have signed up.

Great. That is what I wanted to confirm. I understand that the migration is done as the result of a paid-hosting ticket.

pragmada

Reaction score
I guess I have one last question. In reviewing the information on premium accounts, I can't find anything about the number of e-mail accounts allowed. I hope that's because there is no limit, but I'd like to be sure it's at least not less than the 5 I have with my free account.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I believe it is unlimited. It is definitely greater than 5 on free hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.