Double a free acount

borntyping

Reaction score
On the account panel, it has an an ad to 'double everything' in your free hosting account.

How much would you get from doing this, how long does it last, and would that then make it a 'paid' account?

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
How much would you get from doing this, how long does it last
If you want to double your disk space and bandwidth then it cost only $ 2.95
and If you want to double all resources for your account Disk Space, Bandwidth, MySQL Databases, Add-on Domains, Parked Domain, Sub-domain, Email etc Then it Cost only $ 4.95

It is a one time fee. It will remain till your account remain active.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
it wouldn't make it a paid account technically as it is a one time fee, and an add on to the free hosting.

Paid accounts are the premium accounts which you pay monthly (or yearly) for.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
The distinction between 'paid' and 'free' account is basically what server the site is placed on. Of course, the paid accounts offer more stability, uptime, less server abuse, and mails that don't go directly to the spam folder. While free account owners can buy many of the paid features, like no inactivity timers, double all packages or premium support, the site being hosting will remain on the free servers.

Like LadyAnna said, the way to get a paid account is to purchase a plan on the http://x10hosting.com/premium.php page.

Last edited:

borntyping

Reaction score
Ok, thanks. THe main reason was for number of sql db's (due to a problem i ended up solving :) ) but i may go for the doubled thing.