Doubt on x10premium Terms of Service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

urlovecalc69

Reaction score
Sir, I am planning to build a website using www.x10premium.com. When I read the terms of service, I am having a doubt, Just look the image below!
x10premium.JPG
The highlighted portion says that I should not have more than 10 processes at any time!! I don't know what exactly a process is! There is a PHP script in my index.php file. Is it a process? If 11 visitors visit my website's index.php simultaneously, will the TOS violated? Sorry if this is a foolish doubt!

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Processes is the number of PHP instances running at once, however from what I understand it would actually have to have 10 running for a decent amount of time before it tries to suspend you, similar to how it is on free hosting where you have to break the limits for 60 seconds.

If I'm right on that, then unless your site is trying to do some -major- processing, you're safe. Most sites also have the php file itself executing less than 1 second - even if 10 hit it all at once it just won't matter because of how quickly it runs through.

urlovecalc69

Reaction score
x10premium is allowing unlimited domains. Suppose I register 6 domains and each of them had 2 processes simultaneously. Will I get suspended?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Only if they all have those processes running for a long time, but there's no automatic suspension so unless it actually cause a problem on the server it would likely just slip by. To cause trouble you'd have to trigger that constantly or over a very long period of time.

In any event that it would come to the point where you hit the limit you'd in almost all cases first get a warning about it through the premium ticket system before any actions on our side is taken, so you have the chance to check out what could be causing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.