E-mail not working (Drupal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

war45030

Reaction score
Hello, it seems e-mail is broken on my account when users register on ether drupal or phpbb3 they never receive any kind of e-mail from them. http://www.mabikings.x10.mx/ also any kind of e-mail functions seem broken like password recovery.

war45030

Reaction score
Hello, it seems e-mail is broken on my account when users register on ether drupal or phpbb3 they never receive any kind of e-mail from them. http://www.mabikings.x10.mx/ also any kind of e-mail functions seem broken like password recovery.
This issue has been going on sense i created this website and i have attempted to recreate it countless times and so far i can not solve this on my end..

csnupusx

Reaction score
We have disabled registrations from your country of origin due to continued abuse. why?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
For the reason stated in that message, a far to high percentage of users from your country (and a good number of others) were signing up for the sole purpose of using the account for something that was either breaking our terms or were flat out illegal (phishing pages for instance).

It could also be the block is due to US sanctions making it illegal for us to provide service for a country.

I didn't check in where you're located so can't saw which one applies in your case, but one of the scenarios do apply. List of blocked countries may at some point change, but there's no knowing when, or even if, your country will be unblocked.

Oh and you really should not hijack other people's support threads, that's not very polite.

Last edited:

war45030

Reaction score
Currently this e-mail issue has been going on sense i created x10hosting account (2011). this issue prevents users reciving any kind of registration or password recovery requests from the site and I would like to know if there is any chance for this to be fixed without upgrading to the x10hosting premium.

war45030

Reaction score
May be the main server of the phpBB3 is not working at that time when you registered and may be the link of the mail is down at that time..what is the update about the e mail?

yes, i created this account when e-mail server cluster was having trouble at the time and at the time they where trying to fix some server issues. :frown:

so, far this one issue has annoyed me greatly and trying to create a community site with manual activation does not work very well.

so, far i have been impressed with x10hosting other then this small e-mail issue and really this is the only issue i have.. i would probably upgrade if support was more responsive / faster.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.