E-mails using PHP scripts won't be send

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrordi

Reaction score
E-mails using PHP scripts won't be send,

If I make a contact form with PHP and I fill it in and I send the form to a E-mail address, it never sends it. Because I can't see is in my Mail.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

I tried going to your website and submitting something (as a test) through the "Contact" page there, and I was sent to a blank 404 page. This is being caused by line 1 of mainframe/send_form_email.php.

Thank you,

terrordi

Reaction score
Oops my bad, I made it that you can't open the file in browser. I fixed that, but can you test it again but this time on my sub domain

http://td-group.terrordinky.x10.mx/

And can you please look to my FTP too? Because I can't upload my site anymore. It says FTP uploading failed maybe you don't have permission to upload.

terrordi

Reaction score
Now does both of my site's nothing. One is complete empty because I can't upload and the other has MySQL error :/

terrordi

Reaction score
Now does both of my site's nothing. One is complete empty because I can't upload and the other has MySQL error :/

Are there maintenance on the servers?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
It looks like there was a brief MySQL outage yesterday on xo5 lasting approximately 3 minutes. I'm not sure what issue you're having with uploading though; what error message are you receiving, exactly?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

I sent another test email, and it looks like the mail server dropped the email because it had invalid headers. Please could you try removing the copyright symbol from the subject line, and try again?

Thank you,

terrordi

Reaction score
Hi,

I sent another test email, and it looks like the mail server dropped the email because it had invalid headers. Please could you try removing the copyright symbol from the subject line, and try again?

Thank you,

Done that I've removed the copyright symbol but I've still got no mails

terrordi

Reaction score
I've got your email but it's weird that if you do it I got mails but if I or some one els fill it in than I got nothing

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Our mail server logs show the emails were sent successfully to your address, and I can't see any problems with the delivery. Could they be in your spam folder?

Thank you,

terrordi

Reaction score
Hi,

Our mail server logs show the emails were sent successfully to your address, and I can't see any problems with the delivery. Could they be in your spam folder?

Thank you,

Ow, i'm so sorry. You are right they are in my spam folder. That's weird because when you sended your mail I get it in my normal inbox. But thanks for the support anyway :)

surfsid2

Reaction score
Hi,

Thank you,

sorry to bother, I'm having same issue with contact page on surfsidecowboy.com, I can receive email only if someone is using chrome browser and will not
send if using any other browser ie, FF, safari..etc. Is it possible to check my logs an see if its going to spam? I don't currently see in my webmail or try sending me a test to see. Thanks for any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.