EARN MONEY paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.

gptsven

Reaction score
I'm in need of some promotion for my website, i got all kind of small works that need to be done, I got paypal money, links, graphics, scripts or information in return

regards sven

gptsven

Reaction score
Sure,

Site : http://www.webhost-choice.com

Listing free, paid and special web hosting services.
Providing detailled information and reviews about listed services.
Publication articles and definitions regarding web hosting.

Online since 2008.

deathlyrage

Reaction score
I will beable to promote your website, If you can make a leader board banner.(728, 90)

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I can send you visits to your site...no worries hehe I won't use proxies to go to your site and make it look like unique hits :) if that's what you are thinking.

$ 30.00 through paypal and I'll send over visits to your site on a daily basis for the entire month....at the end of the month if you are not satisfied I will return some of the funds to you.

I know for a fact you'll see hundreds of visitors on your site for the month. when you look at your cpanel visitor information.

If you don't trust me at 30$ I don't know who you can trust...I've been in these forums with x10hosting for YEARS...click on my profile to see the date I join here. I haven't ripped off 1 person in all these years...hell if I ripped off some x10hosting members I'd get kicked/booted/thrown in a river full of crocodiles as bait. I guarantee that you shall receive tons of visitors to your site.

Private message me for more information......ANY OTHER X10HOSTING MEMBERS...if you know me, you know I don't cheat/lie...please help bring some validity to this message.

THANKYOU...I know you'll be happy with the traffic service I can send you.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I can send you visits to your site...no worries hehe I won't use proxies to go to your site and make it look like unique hits :) if that's what you are thinking.

$ 30.00 through paypal and I'll send over visits to your site on a daily basis for the entire month....at the end of the month if you are not satisfied I will return some of the funds to you.

I know for a fact you'll see hundreds of visitors on your site for the month. when you look at your cpanel visitor information.

If you don't trust me at 30$ I don't know who you can trust...I've been in these forums with x10hosting for YEARS...click on my profile to see the date I join here. I haven't ripped off 1 person in all these years...hell if I ripped off some x10hosting members I'd get kicked/booted/thrown in a river full of crocodiles as bait. I guarantee that you shall receive tons of visitors to your site.

Private message me for more information......ANY OTHER X10HOSTING MEMBERS...if you know me, you know I don't cheat/lie...please help bring some validity to this message.

THANKYOU...I know you'll be happy with the traffic service I can send you.

EDIT:....how in the world did I just create 2 posts at once?

Last edited:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Money may not be offered in exchange for services on the X10hosting forums; only forum credits may be offered. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.