Earn Money via Bux.to

TWsTheSite

Reaction score
Well, this is a great site...U click an ad wait for 30s and then click on another ad...It lets u click on 12 ads average and each ad is worth $.01 So, if u have 20 referals

» You click 12 ads per day = $0.12
» 20 referrals click 10 ads per day = $2.40
» Your daily earnings = $2.40
» Your weekly earnings = $16.80
» Your monthly earnings = $72.00

Earn more by buying referals from that site

Using my referal
http://bux.to/?r=walidno1

Not using my referal
http://bux.to/
:naughty:

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
Sorry i removed your referral link as i didn't know it wasn't allowed... I am truly sorry, and i will remove the infraction as soon as possible.

Last edited:

TWsTheSite

Reaction score
hey, sohail sir, it still shows infraction in the control panel....so, will this clearing up take time?

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The infraction will be removed when a senior staff member gets the chance. Sorry for any inconvenience.

TWsTheSite

Reaction score
Hey m8, so ne1 think its worth this? well, if u do register then let me know (I don't care that much if ur under my referal or not..tho extra referals helps!)..well, I just wanted u guys to at leastcheck the site and give ur opinions on its credibility...(tho, my friend got $100 from them...still, I didn't see the check so..)

mystery101

Reaction score
There are some autoclickers for bux.to, try them they are nice..

Also Bux.to takes too long to pay:rant2:

admintwo

Reaction score
This is true, they do pay, I don't have the history in my paypal, but the more referrals, the more money you get if they click.

Then, they do take long to pay you.

TWsTheSite

Reaction score
LOL....hehe...well, as long as u try it...Im trying it and well, I looked across some of the scam listing sites and they say bux.to is clean..so..

Zangetsu

Reaction score
it is clean and it really does work so far i have 6 bux and on some days you get more then 12 ads

earncommunity

Reaction score
bux.to takes long to pay... now i'm only expecting to get paid after 4.5 months.... atleast be careful while investing in bux.to

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Bux.to pays via AlertPay and their minimum payout is $10.
They have about 10-13 ads per day for free user and you get 1 cent per click.

TWsTheSite

Reaction score
somehow, bux.to can detect an autoclicker or bot program...so, they don't pay those ppl who use them..I think its similar to google's adsense programme...They know when a click is valid and when some1 u asked is clicking :)) yep I tried it)