Easy 100 Credits!

Sohail

Reaction score
Hello x10 members :).

I have a tutorial site at http://tutorials.sohailtech.com/ and i am going to officially launch my website soon but it is lacking some content so i am willing to pay 100 credits for each tutorial submitted to my site... It can only be about Photoshop, or Flash, nothing else, nothing specific. I don't want anyone copying tutorials off other websites, they have to be purely original; if i find out that you have copied a tutorial off another sit and posted it on mine then you will be banned from the site! I really need some Photoshop tutorials at the moment and i have many Flash tutorials but you can still post Flash ones if you wish too.

Once you register on the site you will need to request an account upgrade so you can post tutorials, you'll see the button for this on the left once you register and you can submit a tutorial once that is done, please note that your tutorial will be reviewed by our team before it is published. All these security measures are simply to prevent spam on the site and so that everything is professional. You can post as many tutorials as you like (receiving 70 credits for each one) as long as they're original and not a repeat of one of the tutorials already on the site.

Thanks, and good luck...

Last edited:

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: Easy 70 Credits!

Do we have to add screenshots? There are a lot of versions of Photoshop.

Sohail

Reaction score

It would be nice if you did add screenshots as i want my site to be as professional as it can be, and there's no specific version of Photoshop it has to be about.

Tariqul Islam

Reaction score

Please wait for me. I have some tutorials of my own in Photoshop. But one thing, I have to ask you. Do you tell your viewers that this tutorial is created by me?

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score

Can we get some credits for submitting scripts?
If so, I have some cool ones I've been wanting to share.
:)

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score

You should get 70 credits if it is a good tutorial on Photoshop or Flash. (Do not copy tutorials from other sites or you will be banned from the site and won't get your credits)

ThePaintGuru

Reaction score

How about The Gimp? I don't have Photoshop, but I'm not alone as free software has become very popular these days.

satheesh

Reaction score

@BorderLineSigs

1.Register
2.Log in.
3.Request Account Upgrade
4.Then Post your Tutorial.

Sohail

Reaction score

Satheesh was just asking that because he has posted a lot on my site as a loyal member of my community and he's one of my best helpers too so thanks :) Yes Satheesh, since you are not just posting them and this time it's actually an offer, you will be paid too :D.

BorderLineSigs, i think Satheesh has answered that question but keep in mind that i review the information submitted before upgrading an account.

ThePaintGuru, sorry i only want Adobe Photoshop tutorials (any version) or Photoshop and nothing else :(.

Aopsftw, i don't need any scripts tutorials at the moment sorry but remember you can post it on my forums if you want :).

Tariqul Islam, if you wish then you may tell the viewers that you created the tutorial but only your site and name can be placed on it, i don't want it to go into advertising...

I hope this answers all your questions.

Sohail

Reaction score

Anyone, i don't think anyone has posted any tutorials so far...

alhob

Reaction score

Halo
i had some about potoshop
so how i can give it to you

Sohail

Reaction score

Okay i'm changing the rates since no one seems to be submitting any content :(. It's now 100 credits per tutorial.
@alhob - you need to make an account and upgrade first...

Last edited:

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I would be posting tons of tutorials, because I don't use photoshop any more; I've moved on to GIMP. So once (or if) you expand your tutorials, then I'll probably post tutorials.
:)

Sohail

Reaction score
Yeah i could do so but i want to fill up the Photoshop and Flash sections first...

alhob

Reaction score
i now post topic
and wait for 100 Credits
Edit:
i had post 9 topic

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
I think you're confused, there's nothing from you on the tutorial site; you haven't even made an account... If you mean you posted 9 topics on my forums then that means you get 45 credits (5 credits per topic...). Please post in the other thread about this.

zograf

Reaction score
I have now posted a tutorial and are waiting for it to be accepted (I'm selling my works for 10cents/ea... this feels really pathetic)

Last edited: