EASY 70 Points! NO WORK whatsoever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slothie

Reaction score
Thanks, I already sent them yesterday though. Check your credits panel.

Slothie

Reaction score
Yep, you can do this for as many blogs are you like providing they are developed sites :)

Slothie

Reaction score
Sending credits over now...

Haven't played Island Defense in quite some time, I think the last one I played was 3.0 or something like that.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Oooo a Warcraft 3 player! xD Thanks Slothie saving up for my domain -_- Still a bit to go lol, i think 3.0 would be a hacked version, we are still at 2.8.1c (Yacapo and Dildamesh have been on vacation for 4-5 months) so yeah, the 3.0 hacked version came out about 6 months ago, so its been quite weird lately, alot of hacked versions.

agaitu

Banned
Reaction score
I already kept your link in website and got credited i have a question what if i keep that in other websites too or in my friends web will you credit for that too?

Slothie

Reaction score
I already kept your link in website and got credited i have a question what if i keep that in other websites too or in my friends web will you credit for that too?

Yep, if you have it on your friend's web that's fine as long as its a completed website. If you have other websites under different subdomains that's okay as well.

Slothie

Reaction score
That would depend on the CTR rate I guess. It may be enough to earn you a reciprocal link, I'm getting about 4-5k uniques per week.

xenth

Reaction score
That would depend on the CTR rate I guess. It may be enough to earn you a reciprocal link, I'm getting about 4-5k uniques per week.

i don't have a blogroll up but i can insert it on the side and add your link. would you add mine in your blogroll?

Slothie

Reaction score
Btw, would you mind showing me some stats, for about 7-8k uniques per month your alexa rank is pretty low :(

like2program

Reaction score
Hey Slothie,
May I put your link under the "about" section of my website?
I haven't yet created the game section yet, but I already have a few games to use for it.
I have the template for my website and the CSS created.
If you accept my offer I will put your link up promptly.
If you were wondering the game section was planned to go up Friday.
Please consider my offer.
-like2program

PS
Because this offer is so generous I am willing to put the link
on your banner for no extra points at your request:biggrin:

Slothie

Reaction score
Well, I don't really care where you put it. :)

I just want a text link that's all. After you put it up, lemme know and I'll credit you the points.

Status
Not open for further replies.