Email forwarding option gone from DirectAdmin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drakema2

Reaction score
I set up email forwarding on my custom domain but now the option has disappeared under Email Manager? How do I edit the forwarding?

spbcx10m

Reaction score
If you look under Email Manager you can set up your forwarding under Forwarders. The trick to know about though is that if you have a custom domain setup you have to select that by scrolling up to the top of the screen and selecting your domain from the drop down list, otherwise you don't see any way to add a forwarder on anything other than the x10 subdomain. Not a very user friendly/ergonomic screen layout maybe? It took me a while to spot it.
P.

drakema2

Reaction score
There is no option for Forwarding any more - I'm sure there used to be!!
upload_2020-1-7_14-19-10.png

spbcx10m

Reaction score
You are right - that is where it should be. You have some other menu items missing too. I am on x12 now, and on my account looks like this.

P.upload_2020-1-7_22-34-51.png

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
They were never ment to be activated in the first place, it is one of the features we reserve for the premium hosting.

We'll apparently have to run through the servers once more to make sure the features that are activated are the same for them all.

To allow you to remove the forward I can temporarily turn it on for your account, at what time are you normally active?

drakema2

Reaction score
I'm active right now for a couple of hours and am usually active from 3pm PST through to 10pm-ish PST, however, I feel that this was an option in the old system??

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have temporarily enabled the option for you, I will remove it again in 48 hours, hopefully that is enough time for you to manage to remove the forwarding.

Status
Not open for further replies.