Email not recognized in portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

infin256

Reaction score
Hello,

It has been some time since I've tried to log into my portal, and it seems as though my email or account may have been deleted. I had no trouble logging into this forum, but when I try to send myself a password reset to this same email when trying to log into the portal, nothing comes through. My website is up and running still, but I can't access my account here. What can I do?

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
ive tried to look your account using your forum name but no services show.
you will need to provide at least a domain name for me to look into this further.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
odd as you stated the website domain works but i still cannot pull up any data on your account.
the domain name does not allow me to see any services with x10.
have you signed up for free hosting using a different name than your forum name ? ?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I can tell it's likely been over a year since you last accessed the account. In September of 2021 we moved to a new backend, during this unfortunately some accounts was not properly transferred, looks like your is one of them.

This bug currently works to your advantage, as if the account had actually transferred properly, it would have been terminated long ago as inactive, however since the account never made it to the backend panel, but still remained on the actual server, your domain is still active and functional.

I have sorted the account out for you, you will however need to use the reset password function at the panel to regain access.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Since this is now resolved I'll close the thread.

Should you run into any new problems please post a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.