Email stopped working / Cannnot access cpanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambiguish

Reaction score
I've changed little if nothing for a very long while on my account. However, just recently (two weeks maybe) the email account I've had set up for years has stopped working and any mail attempted to be sent to that address is rejected. Nameservers (NS1/NS2 .X10HOSTING.COM) seem to be correct and active on my domain. Any thoughts on what could be the problem?

Also, as hinted in the title, when attempting to change the "theme" to cpanel, it just logs me out. Maybe just a totally different change and issue, but something I noticed nonetheless.

Thanks for any insight.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi ambiguish,

I can't seem to find a hosting account associated with your forum account. Please could you ensure that you are posting from the correct forum account, by clicking "Support" in the top right of cPanel? :)

Thank you,

pschlafer

Reaction score
Hi, Dead-i, thanks for getting back to me on this
You're right, the other account I must have created separately without knowing this one existed.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi pschlafer,

Please could I have the full email address that you are trying to send your emails from? :)

Thank you,

pschlafer

Reaction score
I've sent you a message with this address but cannot yet add links, making things overly difficult. (The address is a .com, fyi)

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi pschlafer,

Thank you for your private message. It appears that your incoming emails are being automatically rejected because this email account does not appear to exist. Please could you create the email account in cPanel, and let me know if you are still having these issues? :)

Thank you,

pschlafer

Reaction score
Well, I don't remember having to do it before, but I've around x10 for a few years and things have changed. After adding that account and fiddling with the gmail forwarder its connected to, all seems well.

My sincere & multitude of thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.