eproc limit reached by refreshing a single file...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gd204x10

Reaction score
I have my page hooked up through cloudflare (though the cdn is paused at the moment) and am having trouble detecting any changes being published on the origin server (x10)... In waiting for a js file to display my updates, I decided to visit the file directly and refresh it until I saw the changes applied.

In doing so it would seem I have reached my entry process limit 59 times... I think something is broken with your resource usage monitor. I also saw that even visiting a default install of wordpress uses 3 entry processes for a single visitor... :/

I have: no cron jobs configured at all (never have on this account), no mysql and a simple php switch which dynamically includes a sanitized variable from the url and displays appropriate content (nothing complex). Beside that, I wasn't even viewing a php page, it was a single ~13kb JS file. No perl/cgi. :S halp.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

To help speed up our customers' websites, we run the Varnish cache server on our free hosting service. Varnish will automatically cache static files (such as JavaScript files) for 5 minutes, and it will cache dynamic files for 5 seconds. This is probably why your JavaScript file wasn't updating. You can disable this by adding a line to your .htaccess file. Please see this article for more information:

http://x10hosting.com/support/general/varnish-cache

Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.