Error 503 Backend fetch failed for my radio stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

habboon3

Reaction score
Help i wanna shoutcast and broadcast my radio but when i use the radio ip and port and pass, the x10 says
Error 503 Backend fetch failed

why is this and can it be fixed?

Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

At what URL are you getting the 503 error? :)

Thank you,

habboon3

Reaction score
its like a radio stats script radio panel thing when i insert my radio stats ip and port and pass, that backend thing happens

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Our server automatically blocks connects to and from non-standard ports for security reasons. This would likely be the cause of the timeout issues you are facing. :)

Thank you,

habboon3

Reaction score
can u unblock it please cozi have a radio show its nothing dangerous its shoutcast stats

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Unfortunately the firewall we operate on our free hosting server affects the entire server and cannot modify the rules for one particular account. For this reason, we cannot add individual exceptions for non-standard ports like this, as security is our priority. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you,

habboon3

Reaction score
so its not gona work is there an alternative way like where can i upload the stats then use an iframe or someting

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi habboon3,

That is correct--you will not be able to use that script on our free hosting service. You would, however, be able to run it on our Premium hosting--provided that you have a valid license to be broadcasting internet radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.