Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tutorias_co

Reaction score
Hello. not load page http://tutorias.co in my computer.

load this page:

Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Backend fetch failed

Guru Meditation:
XID: 161063175

Varnish cache server

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi Tutorias_co,

Thanks for reporting this. This should now be resolved on xo3; please let me know if this happens again. :)

Thank you,

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
this ocurrent in this moment
Hi Tutorias_co,

Your website seems to be up for me at this time. I'm continuing to monitor xo3 for any further issues. :)

Thank you,

talk2azs

Reaction score
I am getting this error also. Some users are e-mailing me stating they are unable to access my website pages and get this 503 error. I just tested it and verified the problem.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
I am getting this error also. Some users are e-mailing me stating they are unable to access my website pages and get this 503 error. I just tested it and verified the problem.
Hi talk2azs,

Are you seeing this error on your website at this time? I ran a fix on xo3 and xo2 that should fix this, and I've not picked up any downtime in the last 10 minutes. :)

Thank you,

theengli

Reaction score
Experiencing the same problem here. The site is either exteremely slow or doesn't load at all and shows error 503.
... or error reading from database.

mohshow

Reaction score
I just got the same error message .
Edit: The error message is gone.
x)

caftpx10

Reaction score
Mine seems to work fine and is on Xo2 (looks like it had a little swap from Xo3).
I would suggest you guys to post the server used for your sites.

cldev01x

Reaction score
I'm getting the same error on x01
image.jpg

Sorted now -thanks

Last edited:

caftpx10

Reaction score
According to @Dead-i, he has applied a fix to xo2 & 3 but not 1 which means xo1 could be the one suffering with this issue.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
looks like the three (3) x10hosting's free-hosting servers - xo1 and xo2 and xo3 - that use LiteSpeed have this issue - (the error comes and goes)
I have not heard from anyone with this issue on x10hosting's free-hosting server - xo4 - which is using Apache

all four (4) x10hosting's free-hosting servers have just started using Varnish cache (server) software

Last edited:

caftpx10

Reaction score
looks like the three (3) x10hosting's free-hosting servers - xo1 and xo2 and xo3 - that use LiteSpeed have this issue - (the error comes and goes)
I have not heard of anyone with this issue on x10hosting's free-hosting server - xo4 - which is using Apache
Looks like it maybe is occurring to "random" sites or possibly newer account's (looking at the "new member" tags).

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
Looks like it maybe is occurring to "random" sites or possibly newer account's (looking at the "new member" tags)
heard from three (3) users - that had this issue today - their accounts were moved to the new servers during the last server upgrade - and others with accounts less than a year old

Status
Not open for further replies.