Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Status
Not open for further replies.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
We were having some MySQL issues on xo3--we've restarted it and made a few adjustments.

Still working on the 503 errors.

interne3

Reaction score
I am experiencing this error on xo2.x10hosting.com / I was installing roundcube at mysite.tk/members/email

jonatha3

Reaction score
My site uses WP. I cannot get into the admin site
http://ritanowmodsquad.x10.mx/wp/wp-admin/
I just get the 503 error.

Error 503 Backend fetch failed
Backend fetch failed

Guru Meditation:
XID: 560791967

Varnish cache server

Reply comments seem to work OK for current posts.
I am not a "new" member. I've used this site for over a year with very few issues. This issue has persisted for about a week now.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
@jonatha3 - The "New Member" thing refers to your forum membership status, not your hosting account. You are a "New Member" until you have made a certain number of postings in the forum. It doesn't matter how long you have been a member, just how many posts you've made.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
I 'see' URL [ ritanowmodsquad.x10.mx ] is on x10hosting's free-hosting server [ xo2 ]
Starting at this time (02:05:42 2014-10-13 UTC) x10hosting's free-hosting server [ xo2 ] has had issues - see --> [ http://realhandydata.info/xo_uptime.php ]

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi--

Most of these issues should be alleviated at this time.

aviamoda

Reaction score
My open cart is down! This is happening fifth time.. I use free hosting for two years and work fine until i install open cart...

ensorcel

Reaction score
From status.x10hosting.com

Wednesday, October 15
Free Hosting Servers2 hours ago
We will be performing maintenance and updates on all free servers to resolve some issues introduced by software updates over the past couple of weeks. There may be intermittent losses of connectivity as services are updated and restarted.

We estimate a total time of 2 hours to complete the maintenance for all servers.

Just thought I'd share this, I read it a little while ago. Been monitoring for the past 12 hours or so and it's been evident that they've been hard at work. Thanks so much to the team cracking away at this for us. :) I bookmarked the link above, anyone else is also recommended to do the same. If the timeline holds, shouldn't be but about another hour.

talk2azs

Reaction score
It is 7:59am now. My site is still having the same back end fetch and/or slowness problem.

But thanks for posting the last note endorcel. We are all waiting with pregnant anticipation for this issue to be resolved.
I guess this is a small price to pay for free hosting, being the guinea pig for all updates and all. :)

radiobea

Reaction score
hello,
my site http://www.dradiobeats.com/ still giving the same error from Thursday or Friday now its going to again Thursday still suffering the same issue when it will be fixed it costed me lot of users, page rankings and web ranking :(

radiobea

Reaction score
For some sites which are working well as far as user side is concerned but their CMS logins are giving error like WP sites I'm some how attached from x10hosting for almost 3 years and its the first time that x10hosting took more than 24 to 48 hours otherwise x10hosting is known for its services but this time 503 ghost is haunting x10hosting image. Is it a Halloween trailer JUST KIDDING :p

caftpx10

Reaction score
I think I know what's causing this. My latest thread regarding this issue has some things which may help fix the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.