Resolved Error 521/522

Status
Not open for further replies.

bytex10h

Reaction score
I am having the same issue as well, error 521 every few minutes, working for a few after a refresh, then the error hits again. Using CloudFlare, and it’s only been happening as of the last 24 hours (when everyone else’s issue started to occur). I’m pretty sure it isn’t on CloudFlare’s end, “all systems are go.” CloudFlare support staff has also indicated to me that it’s an issue on the host’s end. I have one IP configured in the DNS -- the new server IP. I’m on x14, but that first make much of a difference since others are experiencing this across several of the servers.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
We have noticed that this does indeed affect all servers, intermittently.

I have yet to find out the true cause however, and have also alerted the other more senior admins that may have access to parts I don't.

apdapx10

Reaction score
This has also been an issue with my site since yesterday morning. Also using Cloudflare - and likewise, I'm greeted with the same message about being unable to reach the host. This issue comes and goes - often being down for a minute or two before I'm able to re-connect. Sigh...

harmony7

Reaction score
As far as I know the cloudflare IPs should not be banned, I'll see what I can dig up on that part in a bit, perhaps I can add them all as whitelisted, but I'd have to get head admins approval on that.

It should be ok, but, what's matter with down websites without Cloudflare? I had desactived Cloudflare for ensure if is the cause, but nothing. My website still downs for a moment and up for a few time.

bytex10h

Reaction score
It should be ok, but, what's matter with down websites without Cloudflare? I had desactived Cloudflare for ensure if is the cause, but nothing. My website still downs for a moment and up for a few time.
Yeah, I'm definitely leaning more toward this being an issue on the host's end, as CloudFlare has informed me.

algoapx1

Reaction score
Same for me in server x12. Random error 521 constantly.
Works again after refreshing two or three times.
Also same issue when logged in at the admin WP dashboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.