Error from park wrapper: m_____n.im is already configured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

badmac_9943

Reaction score
I seem to get an error when trying to use the addon domain. for my m_____n.im domain. Please could you assist.

Mark

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I can definitely see it there under addon domains. It's already added because you have a subdomain created with that address as its folder, which happens when you configure an addon domain. Right now, there's a default webpage. If you've added your new domain yesterday or today, give it another 12 hours to sync up in cPanel. Post back here if it's not solved by that time and we'll assist you further.

Last edited:

badmac_9943

Reaction score
It still appears to not show on the cpanel. This really does appear to be stuck. cpanel still shows only one addon domain.... it should show two. Cant see it in any of the domain sections or in DNS.:confused:

Any help would be appreciated, you can just remove it for me and i can re-add it.:)

badmac_9943

Reaction score
HELLO........ THE 2nd ADDON DOMAIN IS STILL NOT SHOWING ON THE CPANEL (UNDER THE ADDON/DNS ETC) AND NOTHING CAN BE DONE WITH IT.
I KNOW ITS A FREE HOSTING ACCOUNT BUT IS THERE ANY CHANCE THIS CAN BE FIXED?

DO I NEED TO JUST START A NEW ACCOUNT?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
it'd be a lot easier to solve if you actually told what the exact domain is, as it would likely be needed to remove it from name servers. Seem to have gotten added there, but not fully in your account, or it has been listed on your account previously and was not properly removed at that point.

badmac_9943

Reaction score
the domain in quesion is [mo#####n.im], its shown on the actual x10hosting account page. but not fully configured in the cpanel.

Removing all traces of the domain would be easier and then i can re-add it.

thanks in advanced :smile:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You should be able to add it now.

Note that it does still show in account panel, that would be because I sorted it directly on the server, and sync isn't instant.

badmac_9943

Reaction score
I think were closer to sorting it, now when i add the domain it shows

Error from park wrapper: Sorry, you are not allowed to add any more than (2) addon domains! The domain below was not setup!

so somewhere its stuck showing i have 2 addon domains, when infact there is only one.

I really appreciate the help.

badmac_9943

Reaction score
Hello, still not working! any chance of this getting fixed.

is it something you can't sort out? i can re-create my account - that would be quicker than waiting for you to fix it.

or flaten my account and set it up again. I've had this issue for 5 days and it would have been quicker to set up a brand new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.